This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
This list includes both small things that can make me happy and big dream that I hope that will come true.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
If you are curious to find out how the idea of this bucket list came to me, you can find more details here: The one and only resolution that will guide me in the new year.
I will add new things to the list every time a new idea comes to my mind.
This list is not about checking many things in a short time. It’s about living intentionally, building the life that I dream of, and being grateful for all the happy moments that life offers me.
This list starts today, 26th of December 2017. I will update it on a regular basis with new wishes and updates about the wishes that came true.
Small things that would make me happy
- Read “The five love languages of children“
- Read “I love you rituals“
- Read “Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life“
- Read “The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months” (I read this book in the past but at that point, my goals were completely different so I want to read it again and implement it to my current situation)
- Read “The Yes Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child“
- Read “Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person“
Wishes that I hope to accomplish
- Visit Seattle
- Go on a new trip to Sacramento
- Visit 4 new American states in the next year (I’ve already visited nice places in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Texas, and California, so I’m looking for new destinations to discover)
- Attending a soccer game at FC Barcelona stadium
- Go on a vacation on my own
- Attend an event where Dr. Dan Siegel or Dr. Tina Bryson are speaking about their work related to parenting
- Create my own online shop for moms and kids
- Visit Australia
- Visit South Corea
- Go on a big train trip with my son through a nice country