This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
This list includes both small things that can make me happy and big dream that I hope that will come true.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
If you are curious to find out how the idea of this bucket list came to me, you can find more details here: The one and only resolution that will guide me in the new year.
I will add new things to the list every time a new idea comes to my mind.
This list is not about checking many things in a short time. It’s about living intentionally, building the life that I dream of, and being grateful for all the happy moments that life offers me.
This list starts today, 26th of December 2017. I will update it on a regular basis with new wishes and updates about the wishes that came true.
Small things that would make me happy
- Read “The five love languages of children“
- Read “I love you rituals“
- Read “Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life“
- ♥ Read “The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months” (I read this book in the past but at that point, my goals were completely different so I want to read it again and implement it to my current situation) – done January 2018
- ♥ Read “The Yes Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child” – done January 2018
- ♥ Read “Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person” – done January 2018
- ♥ Create a mini-course about blogging – done January 2018
- ♥ Find some good children books about growth mindset and read them with my son – added January 2018 – done February 2018
- ♥ Learn more about growth mindset and how to raise a child with this mindset – added January 2018 – started this in March 2018 – to be continued
- Take my son to Children’s Fairyland in Oakland, CA – added January 2018
- Read “Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids Workbook: Using Mindfulness and Connection to Raise Resilient, Joyful Children and Rediscover your Love of Parenting” – added February 2018
- ♥ Read “The Positive Parenting Workbook: An Interactive Guide for Strengthening Emotional Connection” – added February 2018 – done March 2018
- Start a daily journal (I liked the idea of a Q&A journal and I plan to try it because it seems an easy and nice way to record memories and feelings.) – added February 2018
- Start a mom-son journal (I’ve discovered this idea while looking for a journal for me and I really want to try it! I plan to use this mom and son journal and I’m curious to see if we will enjoy it.) – added February 2018
- Read “Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion” (Someone recommended this book to me and it seems interesting so I added it to my reading list.) – added February 2018
Wishes that I hope to accomplish
- Visit Seattle
- ♥ Go on a new trip to Sacramento – done January 2018
- Visit 4 new American states in the next year (I’ve already visited nice places in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Texas, and California, so I’m looking for new destinations to discover)
- Attending a soccer game at FC Barcelona stadium
- ♥ Go on a vacation on my own – done February 2018
- Attend an event where Dr. Dan Siegel or Dr. Tina Bryson are speaking about their work related to parenting
- Discover 8 new subscription boxes with my son (1 done in January 2018, 1 done in March 2018, 6 left to discover)
- Create an ebook for moms – added January 2018
- Create an ebook / course for bloggers – added January 2018
- Plan a weekend trip to a place that offers a special type of accommodation (like glamping, tiny houses, tree houses, etc) – added January 2018
- ♥ Take my son to Gilroy Gardens – added January 2018 – done March 2018
- ♥ Visit Safari West – added February 2018 – done March 2018
- Spend a day at Great Wolf Lodge – added March 2018
- Spend a weekend in San Luis Obispo – added March 2018
- Take my son to another Disney show – added March 2018
- Create my own online shop for moms and kids
- Visit Australia
- Visit South Corea
- Go on a big train trip with my son through a nice country
- Go to a Superbowl game – added January 2018
- Go on a trip in a motorhome – added January 2018
- Visit Disneyland Epcot – added March 2018
- Participate in a big blogging conference – added March 2018