This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
A Christmas bingo game is an easy way to enjoy some great family moments! You can download the cards from the blog and play the game with your family.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year and what I love most about it are the wonderful traditions that any family can create during the holiday season.
I want to make Christmas magical for my son and I want us to spend many happy moments together!
One of the traditions that I like is playing a holiday-themed bingo game together! The game is suitable for almost all ages so hopefully, we will be able to play it for many years to come!
This year I’ve created our own Christmas Bingo Game and I am glad to share it with you!
It includes printable games, gift ideas, and much more! It’s awesome and free! <<
Bingo games are great for connecting with kids and having fun together!
How to prepare the Christmas Bingo game
1. Print all the pages from the printable file (you can download it at the end of the article). For durability, it’s easier if you print them on card paper or you laminate them.
2. Cut all the cards from the calling card board (the first one in the set).
3. Prepare a bowl with little items to put on the bingo board every time a player gets a hit! You can use buttons, small pom poms, little candies. We use colored cereals! 🙂
How to play
– Create a stack of all the cards on the calling card and turn them face down.
– Give each player one bingo board (you will find 4 of them in this set). If you have a bigger family, you can split the players into small groups. This way you’ll have more winners too!
– Turn the top card on the stack over and call it out. If a player has it on their bingo board, they take an item from the bowl and place it on the corresponding image on their board.
– The game ends when one of the players has found all the images on their bingo board.
How to download the Christmas Bingo Game
To download the printable game you just need to click on the below link.
I hope that you’ll enjoy this game as much as we do! Have fun!
Do you want more inspiration? Join the Holiday Joy Challenge!
If you want to make this holiday season more meaningful and truly enjoy it with your family, I invite you to join the Holiday Joy Challenge!
Over the course of 7 days, I will share with you some nice ideas that will allow you to use the holiday time to connect with your kids and prepare wonderful gifts for your loved ones.
>> Want to remember this? Share these ideas to your favorite Pinterest board!
photo credit preview photo: Yuganov Konstantin / shutterstock.com