This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
Inside: A Christmas bingo game is a great opportunity to enjoy quality family time during the holidays.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year and what I love most about it are the wonderful traditions any family can create during the holiday season.
I want to make Christmas magical for my son and I want us to spend many happy moments together!
One of the traditions that I like is playing a holiday-themed bingo game together! The game is suitable for almost all ages so hopefully, we will be able to play it for many years to come!
This year I’ve created our own Christmas bingo game and I’m glad to share it with you!
Bingo games are great for connecting with kids and having fun together!
How to prepare the Christmas Bingo game
1. Print all the pages from the printable file (you can download it at the end of the article). For durability, it’s easier if you can laminate them.
2. Cut out all the cards from the calling card board (the first page in the set).
3. Prepare a bowl with little items to put on the bingo board every time a player gets a hit! You can use buttons, small pom poms, little candies, colored cereal. (Important: If you have young kids, make sure that the items are safe for them.)
How to play the Christmas bingo game
- Create a stack of all the cards on the calling card and place them face down on the table.
- Give each player one bingo board (you will find 4 of them in this set). If you have a bigger family, you can split the players into small groups. This way you’ll have more winners too!
- Turn the top card on the stack over and call it out. If a player has it on their bingo board, they take an item from the bowl and place it on the corresponding image on their board.
- The game ends when one of the players has found all the images on their bingo board.
Download the Christmas bingo game
To download the printable game you just need to click on the below link.
I hope that you’ll enjoy this game as much as we did! Have fun!
Looking for more ideas? Join our 24 days of fun Christmas activities
If you want to make this holiday season more meaningful and truly enjoy it with your family, I invite you to join us for 24 days of fun Christmas activities.
Have a wonderful holiday season with many happy moments with your kids!
⭐ If you are looking for more Christmas activity ideas, including a printable set of activity cards to include in your Advent calendar, check out the Holiday Fun Kit!
photo credit preview photo: Yuganov Konstantin / shutterstock.com