This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
If you are looking for a nice Christmas game for toddlers, you'll like this Roll the Dice Game! It's easy, fun, and perfect for family game nights with young kids!
Do you like playing board games with your kids? I certainly do!
When my son was a baby I imagined how it will be when we will be able to have family game nights together. And I can’t believe that time went by so fast and now we can actually do this!
We bought some awesome board games in the last year and we like them a lot! But I also like to create games for my son. This offers us a new game to play and it also makes me feel happy that I created something nice for him!
The holiday season was a perfect time to create a new game because I wanted us to play something holiday-themed. This is how the Christmas Roll the Dice Game appeared! 🙂
It’s an easy game that it’s suitable for both toddlers and preschoolers. And you only need to print the 2 pages at the end of this article and you are all set!
I think that your kids will enjoy this game too and it can be a very fun family activity to try during the holiday time.
You will need:
– the printable file (download it using the below form)
– one little item for every player to use on the game board (You can use buttons, small pom poms, little candies. We use cereal pieces!)
– (optional) a dice (in case you don’t want to create a paper dice using the printable template)
How to prepare the game
1. Print the game board, the instructions, and the DIY dice template from the printable file at the end of this article. For durability, it’s better to print them on cardboard paper or to laminate the game board.
2. Build the paper dice using the template. You just need to cut the shape, fold it, and glue it on the grey parts. If you want to use a dice that you already have at home, you’ll just need to cut the legend box to have it at hand during the game.
3. Read the instructions to all the players and start the game! Have fun!
Download the Christmas Roll the Dice Game
To download the printable game you just need to click on the below link and sign up.
I hope that you’ll enjoy this game as much as we do! Have fun!
♥ Do you want more inspiration? Join the Meaningful Holiday Time series!
If you want to make this holiday season more meaningful and truly enjoy it with your family, I invite you to join the Meaningful Holiday Time series.
Over the course of 7 days, I will share with you some nice ideas that will allow you to use the holiday time to connect with your kids and prepare wonderful gifts for the loved ones.
The emails will include:
– printable games to enjoy with your kids (They are suitable for toddlers and preschoolers and you’ll only need a printer to prepare them.)
– wonderful gift ideas for young kids
– ideas for creating meaningful gifts for your kids and your husband.
You can find all the details about the Meaningful Holiday Time series HERE.
If you like the idea, you can join the series using the below form. I’ve prepared a lot of awesome ideas to share with you and I hope that you’ll enjoy them as much as we do!
photo credit preview photo: Yuganov Konstantin / shutterstock.com