This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
If there is a game that my son could play over and over again without getting bored, this would certainly be scavenger hunts. We tried so many ideas! Nature scavenger hunt, Indoor scavenger hunt, LEGO scavenger hunt, and many more.
So I couldn’t miss the chance to prepare a special holiday-themed scavenger hunt for us to try this year! If your kids love scavenger hunts too, I’m glad to share this game with you and I hope that their will enjoy it a lot!
The printable file that you can download at the end of the article contains two games:
– an outdoor Christmas scavenger hunt that you can use when you go to a Christmas event (festival, party etc)
– an indoor Christmas scavenger hunt that you can play at home during the Christmas days.
How to prepare the game:
1. Print the 2 scavenger hunt pages in the file at the end of this article.
2. If possible, laminate the pages to be able to use them several times. (If your kids like the game, they will certainly want to repeat it! 🙂 )
In case you don’t have a laminator at hand, you can use heavyweight protector sheets to make them reusable.
3. Prepare a dry-erase marker (or a washable marker) for your child to use during the game.
How to play
This game is very easy and fun!
Give the child one of the scavenger hunt pages and the marker and invite them to search for all the items on the list. As soon as the child sees one of the items, they can check the corresponding box on the list.
The game ends when the child finds all the items on the list.
Download the Christmas Scavenger Hunt
To download the game you just need to click on the below link and sign up.
I hope that your kids will enjoy going on a scavenger hunt! Have fun!
♥ Do you want more inspiration? Join the Meaningful Holiday Time series!
If you want to make this holiday season more meaningful and truly enjoy it with your family, I invite you to join the Meaningful Holiday Time series.
Over the course of 7 days, I will share with you some nice ideas that will allow you to use the holiday time to connect with your kids and prepare wonderful gifts for the loved ones.
The emails will include:
– printable games to enjoy with your kids (They are suitable for toddlers and preschoolers and you’ll only need a printer to prepare them.)
– wonderful gift ideas for young kids
– ideas for creating meaningful gifts for your kids and your husband.
You can find all the details about the Meaningful Holiday Time series HERE.
If you like the idea, you can join the series using the below form. I’ve prepared a lot of awesome ideas to share with you and I hope that you’ll enjoy them as much as we do!
credit photo preview photo: Yuganov Constantin / shutterstock.com