This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
Inside: Discover 23 lovely Easter activities for kids that you can easily do at home to make the Easter celebration more fun for your family.
If you are looking for fun Easter activities to enjoy with your family this year, I’ve gathered here a list of ideas that you can easily try with your kids.
These activities don’t require many preparations and they are perfect for enjoying happy moments with your little ones!
23 easy and fun Easter activities for kids that you can do at home
1. Prepare an Easter egg hunt for your kids. Check out this list of 9 great Easter egg hunt ideas for young kids.
2. Make a sock bunny. Here is a sock bunny tutorial you can use as inspiration.
3. Paint Easter eggs together and let the kids decorate them.
Here are some ideas that are easy and fun for little ones:
- Easter Egg Decorating with Sticker Resist and Sharpies (by The Artful Parent)
- Melted Crayon Easter Eggs (by The Artful Parent)
- Bunny Easter Eggs (by Bitte)
- Sharpie Eggs (by Mom.com)
5. Wear (homemade) bunny ears and have an Easter photoshoot at home. Let the children prepare a special decor for the photoshoot and have fun together!
6. Prepare an Easter scavenger hunt. You can download a scavenger hunt with clues from here.
7. Have an egg and spoon race using plastic eggs.
8. Try some fun Easter activities for kids.
Here are some ideas:
- for toddlers: Simple Easter Sensory Bin with Funnels (by Toddler Approved)
- for preschoolers: Sink the Easter Eggs (by Happy Toddler Playtime), Easter Potato Stamping (by Natural Beach Living), Surprise Eggs (guessing game for kids)
- for early elementary kids: DIY memory game for kids with plastic eggs, Easter math game, Build Colorful LEGO Easter Eggs (by Frugal Fun for Boys)
9. Play Easter bingo. You can find here a printable Easter bingo created by Pre-K Pages.
10. Have an Easter brunch (and invite the kids to help you prepare it).
11. Make fingerprint bunnies. (here is one idea to try)
12. Create Easter-themed artworks. You can then use your children’s crafts and artworks to decorate the house.
13. Make an Easter tree (using twigs). This is a lovely way to decorate your house and it’s very easy to make!
More Easter activities for kids
14. Bake an Easter cake (or prepare some bunny pancakes on Easter morning).
15. Make a bunny craft (like this easy Newspaper Bunny Craft by I Heart Crafty Things).
16. Make an Easter egg garland. This Clay Easter Egg Garland (by Mama Papa Bubba) looks wonderful.
17. Have a picnic in the backyard.
18. Make a handprint keepsake.
19. Create cards and artworks for loved ones. You can also create a special video to send your Easter wishes to your family and friends.
20. Make an Easter egg wreath.
22. Bake egg-shaped cookies.
23. Decorate the house with your children’s crafts and artworks.
⭐ Looking for more family activity ideas to try with your kids while stuck at home?
I hope that these easy and fun ideas will help you bring more joy to your home this Easter! I wish you a wonderful celebration with your little ones!
More Easter ideas for kids:
photos from depositphotos.com