This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
Easter looks different this year.
We will not have Easter egg hunts at school or outdoor celebrations with family and friends, but we can still enjoy these days and make them special for our kids.
If you are looking for fun Easter activities to enjoy with your family while you’re stuck at home, I’ve gathered here a list of ideas that you can easily try with your kids.
23 easy and fun Easter activities for kids that you can do at home
These activities don’t require many preparations and they are perfect for enjoying happy moments with your little ones!
- Prepare an Easter egg hunt for your kids. Check out this list of 7 great Easter egg hunt ideas for young kids.
- Make a sock bunny. Here is a sock bunny tutorial you can use as inspiration.
- Paint Easter eggs together and let the kids decorate them.
- Wear (homemade) bunny ears.
- Prepare an Easter scavenger hunt. You can download a scavenger hunt with clues from here.
- Have an egg and spoon race.
- Have an Easter photoshoot at home. Let the children prepare a special decor for the photoshoot and have fun together!
- Play Easter bingo. You can find here a printable Easter bingo created by Pre-K Pages.
- Have an Easter brunch (and invite the kids to help you prepare it).
- Make fingerprint bunnies. (here is one idea to try)
- Create an Easter-themed artwork. You can then use your children’s crafts and artworks to decorate the house.
- Make an Easter tree (using twigs). This is a lovely way to decorate your house and it’s very easy to make!
- Bake an Easter cake.
- Create a bunny craft. You can find plenty of ideas on Pinterest.
- Make an Easter egg garland.
- Have a picnic in the backyard.
- Make a handprint keepsake.
- Create cards and artworks for loved ones. You can also create a special video to send your Easter wishes to your family and friends.
- Make an Easter egg wreath.
- Read an Easter-themed book (like Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure).
- Bake egg-shaped cookies.
- Decorate the house with your children’s crafts and artworks.
⭐ Looking for more family activity ideas to try with your kids while stuck at home?
I hope that these easy and fun ideas will help you bring more joy to your home this Easter! I wish you a wonderful celebration with your little ones!
More Easter ideas for kids:
photos from depositphotos.com