This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
Inside: Discover a list of easy February activities for kids that will help you connect with your little ones and have fun together!
Last year I started creating an activity poster at the beginning of each month and displaying it on the fridge.
Every time we are looking for an easy and fun activity to do together, we quickly pick something from the list and put it into practice.
This made it easier for us to spend quality time together, and brought many happy moments in our home!
If you are looking for simple activities to try with your kids this month, I hope you’ll enjoy our list as well!
How is this activity poster different
The main goal of using this activity poster is to have easy ideas to try with my kids to connect and have fun together.
I don’t want to waste time gathering a lot of materials or preparing complicated activities. So I looked for simple activities that we easily enjoy together.
You won’t find here “fancy” activity ideas but you’ll certainly discover simple ways to bring more joy and connection to your family! And I hope you’ll enjoy the activity poster as much as we do!
February activities to enjoy with your kids
Our list includes 18 simple activities to try during the month.
You can download the printable poster at the end of this article, which also includes details about the activities and a bonus list of special days to celebrate in February.
Click the links below to get more details about the activities:
1. Create a winter-themed collage artwork. Offer kids a big piece of paper and invite them to create a winter landscape using crayons and colored paper.
2. Make heart suncatchers.
3. Have a Valentine’s Day tea party.
4. Create sensory bottles.
5. Learn about whales and other marine animals. World Whale Day is celebrated on February 21st, so you can use this opportunity to read about marine animals or do a creative activity inspired by them.
6. Learn about the Chinese New Year. This year, Chinese New Year is celebrated in February, so you can invite your kids to discover more about it.
7. Create family mailboxes.
8. Have a family pizza night.
9. Play pen and paper games. (here are 8 easy pen and paper games your kids will love)
10. Have a DIY catapult contest.
11. Have fun creating “secret message” art.
12. Create a heart art collage (or try this easy and fun heart art activity for kids).
13. Have a “fashion show” family night.
14. Prepare a Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt for your kids.
15. Play a Valentine’s Day bingo game. (you can download a printable game here)
16. Create homemade Valentine cards. To make this activity more fun, create this simple Valentine’s Day creation station for kids.
17. Make a bird feeder. (February 3rd is Feed the Birds Day, so making a bird feeder with your kids is a lovely way to celebrate this day.)
18. Go on a flashlight treasure hunt around the house.
Download the printable list of February activities (+ a bonus)
Click the link below to download the printable list of ideas. Then display it in your home, and enjoy the activities with your kids.
The printable file includes a bonus list of special days to celebrate in February (that will offer you even more inspiration for planning fun activities with your kids).
I wish you a wonderful month of February with many happy moments with your family!