Join the 5-day Playful Connection Challenge
Parenthood is such an amazing journey and we need to enjoy it as much as we can! Time goes by fast and we need to remember to slow down from time to time and just enjoy all the wonderful things that children bring to our lives.
Over the last 4 years, I’ve gone from being a working mom to becoming a stay-at-home mom and then a working-from-home mom. And no matter what role I had, one of the challenges that I’ve always had was making sure that I spend quality time with my son on a regular basis.
The most precious lesson that I’ve learned about spending time with him is that it’s all about being intentional.
No matter how busy we are, we can sneak some time in our schedule to just slow down and enjoy our children!
Kids don’t need all the fancy activities on Pinterest or the awesome-looking crafts that we find on the internet. What they really need is our time and attention.
Being there for your child every single day, even after a busy day at work or a tiring day with tons of household tasks, matters so much!
But doing this is not always easy.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the feeling that you want to spend more quality time with your kids but you never seem to actually get to do this?
Or do you find yourself often in one of these situations:
- you don’t find any play ideas that are both fun and age-appropriate for your child
- you see awesome activity ideas on Pinterest but you never really get to do them with your kids
- you find an activity that you really like but you don’t have all the supplies you need to do it
after spending a lot of time preparing an activity, you realize that it is far too complicated or your child doesn’t even like it
- you feel too tired and you don’t have the energy to play with your kids?
If you did, I totally know how it feels!
This is why I created this challenge and I want to invite you to join it!
The idea behind this challenge is to offer you easy ideas for 5 days of activities that will help you connect with your kid(s) and have fun together!
The activities don’t require any preparation or special supplies. All you’ll need are things that you already have in your house plus the printable resources that I’ve included in the challenge!
You won’t need to spend time preparing the activities and this will allow you to enjoy quality time with your kid(s) even on the busiest days.
You won’t find here complicated tutorials or time-consuming activities. I wanted to make things as easy as possible for you to follow this challenge and enjoy the benefits of connecting with your kid(s) and enjoying happy moments with them!
Join the challenge
This challenge will make it easy for you to be present with your kids and truly enjoy the time you spend together! It will offer you simple ideas that will bring more fun and laughter to your kids! And, most of all, it will allow you to build a stronger connection with your kids and become a more intentional and playful mom!
All you need to do is get started, reserve 30 minutes a day for this challenge, and make this happen!
Here is how this challenge works:
- Over the course of 5 days, I will send you a daily activity idea to try with your kids.
- All the ideas are very easy to put into practice! You won’t need any special supplies and you won’t waste time preparing the activity.
- You’ll only need 30 minutes to do the activity with your child. I know how busy life gets with young kids and I wanted to make it easy for you to follow the challenge even if you have a lot of other things to do during the day.
Being an intentional mom is one of the most precious gifts that you can offer to your kid(s). And it’s also a gift that you offer yourself because one day you’ll look back at all these little moments that you enjoy with your kid(s) right now and they will be precious memories that will fill your heart with joy!
photo credit: Evgeny Atamanenko / shutterstock.com