Do you want to spend quality time with your kids even on the busiest days?
Do you ever find yourself so caught up in everyday tasks that you don’t get to spend enough time connecting with your kids? Do you wish you could find easy ways to add more connection to every single day?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Playful Mom Toolkit is designed for you!
The Playful Mom Toolkit will offer you ideas for 20 days of play and connection to help you build a stronger relationship with your child!
I understand how it feels to have no time or energy to spend quality time with your child every day.
And I also believe that nobody should spend hours preparing complicated activities instead of just connecting with the child and enjoying happy moments together.
Just like you, I was frustrated when a day passed by without the chance to enjoy a special time with my child. This is why I created the Playful Mom Toolkit.
Here is how it will help you:
- 1YOU WILL SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KIDS, CONNECTING AND HAVING FUN TOGETHERBeing there for your child every single day, even after a busy day at work or a tiring day with tons of household tasks, matters so much! And this toolkit will make this happen!
- 2YOU’LL BUILD A HAPPIER AND MORE PEACEFUL HOMEWhen kids feel loved and connected, they behave better. So not only will these ideas make your kids happier but they will also make your mom life a lot easier!
- 3YOU WILL ONLY NEED 30 MINUTES EVERY DAY TO PUT THE ACTIVITIES INTO PRACTICEI know how busy life get when you have kids around, so I’ve only included easy ideas that don’t require any preparation or special supplies.
- 4YOU WON’T NEED ANY SPECIAL SUPPLIES TO DO THE ACTIVITIESYou won’t find here complicated tutorials or time-consuming activities. You’ll only need things that you already have at home, plus the printables in the activity pack.
Does this ever happen to you?
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the feeling that you want to spend more quality time with your kids but you never seem to actually get to do this?
Or do you find yourself often in one of these situations:
I know exactly how this feels! And this is why I created the Playful Mom Toolkit.
The activities in the toolkit will make it easy for you to be present with your kids and truly enjoy the time you spend together! The toolkit will offer you simple ideas that will bring more fun and laughter to your kids! And, most of all, it will allow you to build a stronger connection with your kids and become a more intentional and playful mom!
All you need to do is get started, reserve 30 minutes a day for the activities, and make this happen!
Get the Playful Mom Toolkitand make the most of every day with your kids!
The Playful MomToolkit includes:
The workbook: 24 pages of activity ideas
The workbook includes all the inspiration you’ll need for enjoying 20 days of play and connection!
Every day you’ll have a new idea to try with your kids! You’ll only need 30 minutes a day to put the ideas into practice.
The activities don’t require any special supplies and preparations!
The only supplies you’ll need are things that you already have at home and the printable pages from the activity pack!
The printable Activity Pack: 11 printable resources
The printable pack includes:
– a mom-child journal to use during the 20 days of the challenge
– a calendar and a tracker to keep you focused on the activities
– all the printable pages that you’ll need for the activities in the workbook.
Also, you’ll be able to use the printables again everytime you want to repeat one of the activities with your kids!
Is This Kit Right For You?
If you are wondering if this toolkit is right for you and your kids, here is some information that will help you decide.
This toolkit is perfect for you if:
This toolkit is NOT right for you if:
Start Today! Get the Playful Mom Toolkit!
Buy the Playful Mom Toolkit for only $14
The kit includes:
* This is a digital product that will be delivered to you by email.
I’m Raluca, the founder ofand the author of this ebook. Over the last 4 years, I’ve gone from being a working mom to becoming a stay-at-home mom and then a working-from-home mom. And no matter what role I had, one of the challenges that I’ve always had was making sure that I spend quality time with my son on a regular basis.The most precious lesson that I’ve learned about spending time with him is that it’s all about being intentional.No matter how busy we are, we can sneak some time in our schedule to just slow down and enjoy our children!
Kids don’t need all the fancy activities on Pinterest or the awesome-looking crafts that we find on the internet. What they really need is our love and attention.This is why I created this toolkit: to invite you to join me on a 20-day journey to becoming a more playful and intentional mom. I hope that you’ll enjoy it and that this toolkit will bring more joy to you and your kids!
Are You Ready for More Play and Connection? Get Started Today!
© 2018 Playful Notes. All rights Reserved