This post may contain affiliate links. Read my whole disclosure here.
Inside: This easy and fun gratitude game is great for connecting as a family and teaching kids about gratitude.
This is a nice game to try with the kids on Thanksgiving to focus on gratitude and have fun together.
To play this gratitude game you will need:
- the printable game (below)
- 2 dice (If you don’t want to use the dice, you can write the numbers from 1 to 6 on small pieces of paper, fold them, and put them into a bowl.)
- a scorecard to keep track of the score.
How to play the “roll the dice” gratitude game
- Download the printable game at the end of this article and print it.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes.
- Every player takes a turn and rolls the 2 dice. The number on the dice on the left will be the row number, and the number on the dice on the right will be the column number.
(If you use the bowl with numbers instead of the dice, start by drawing a number from the bowl. That will be the row number. Put that piece of paper back in the bowl and draw again. That will be the column number.)
- Find the intersection of that row and column and follow the instruction on that field.
- If the game field includes a point value, add it on that player’s scorecard.
- The game ends when the timer announces the end of the 20 minutes.
- At the end of the game, add the points for each player. The winner is the player with the most points.
Download the printable “Roll the dice” gratitude game
Click on the link below to access the printable game:
Enjoy and have fun!
Discover more fall activities for kids here:
Want to remember this? Share this activity to your favorite Pinterest board!